Particulate Microfibre Glass Filter Elements
Our particulate microfibre glass filter elements are able to filter up to 99.9 % of particles from size 0.1 µm. In particle filtration, solid particles are filtered out of a gas. The gas flows through the filter element from the outside to the inside. The particles adhere to the element and the clean air continues to follow the air flow.
Choosing the right
Particulate Microfibre Glass Filter Element
To choose the right filter, we discuss the following data:
- Volume flow
- Initial and final pressure (or possible differential pressure)
- expected particle count
- chemical components
The individual components of the gas or aerosols are important to determine the correct filter element.
When selecting the appropriate filter element, the following variables must be discussed:
- Size respectively filter area
- Filtration efficiency – has a great influence on the volume flow and differential pressure
- Type of binder – depending on the chemical composition of the medium to be filtered
Portfolio of Particulate Microfibre Glass Filter Elements
- Length: from 32 mm to 762 mm
- Efficiency: from 75 % to 99.98 % @ 0.1 microns
Particulate Microfibre Glass Filter Elements and Replacements
Get in touch and ask for the technical product information of our particulate microfibre filter elements and learn details about material, filtration efficiency, dimensions and temperature range.
Don´t be afraid to tell us about your project´s timeline and budget.
We´re straightforward with our abilities and pricing, and knowing where you´re coming from helps us hit the target.